17 Jun Maui Jim Prescription Sunglasses
Maui Jim Prescription Sunglasses
Most prescription sunglasses correct your vision but can obscure things like color and contrast. Maui Jim prescription sunglasses on the other hand, help you see vivid colors, improved clarity, and crisp details all while blocking glare and harmful UV rays. Designed with your comfort in mind, their PolarizedPlus2® technology reduces the impact of the sun’s harsh glare. And they also offer relief from a number of long-term health risks.
Although, wearing Maui Jim sunglasses won’t change the world, they’ll change the way you see it! With a wide range of frames and lenses to suit your style as well as the option for polarized or transition lenses, you too can experience color, clarity, and detail with a pair of Maui Jim prescription sunglasses. With this in mind, if you are considering a pair of prescription sunglasses, here we offer some insight on why you should consider Maui Jim.
Sunglasses that do not provide UV protection can actually cause more damage because they shade the eye, allowing for more UV rays to hit the pupil.
PolarizedPlus2® technology goes beyond shielding your eyes from glare and harmful UV to reveal and enhance the world’s true vivid colors in detail.
The Colors: A Color for Every Condition (Occasion and Use):
- Neutral Grey (Best in Bright, Direct Sunlight): offers the highest available light reduction for the richest colors and sharpest contrast.
- HCL Bronze (Best for Everyday Use): high contrast lens that provides a beautiful warm tint, excellent for everyday conditions.
- Maui Rose (Best for Fast Action Activities): provides a subtle rose tint with the highest available contrast that’s perfect for fast moving sports.
- Maui HT (Best for Low Light & Golf): when most lenses would be too dark, this lens offers extra contrast and color.
- SuperThin Glass: provides the absolute crispest optics available. 32% thinner and lighter than standard glass, it offers the best scratch resistance.
- MauiBrilliant™: Maui Jim’s most advanced lens material that features optics nearly as clear as glass with just one-third of the weight.
- MauiPure®: their most popular lens material. It combines optics almost as crisp as SuperThin Glass with ultra lightweight and excellent scratch and shatter resistance.
- Maui Evolution®: leverages the best properties of SuperThin Glass and polycarbonate to create a high index, lightweight, scratch and impact resistant material.
- MauiPure® LT: MauiPure LT is lighter and 27% thinner, and delivers optics nearly as clear as SuperThin Glass with exceptional impact and scratch resistance.
Being outside under the sun is one of life’s simple pleasures. But too much time in the sun without UV protection is bad for the eyes.
Designed with your comfort in mind, Maui Jim’s, PolarizedPlus2® technology reduces the impact of the sun’s harsh glare. They also offer relief from a number of long-term health risks. With lens materials and colors for every condition, you get improved clarity, and crisp details—all while blocking glare and harmful UV.
POLARIZEDPLUS2® TECHNOLOGY (Benefits):
- UV Protection: They block 100% of all harmful UV rays, protecting your eyes from damage and long-term health risks.
- Eye Comfort & Glare: Maui Jim sunglasses are polarized and therefore eliminate 99.9% of glare.
- Avoid Eye Fatigue: Without the need to squint and strain, you can avoid eye fatigue, wrinkles around the eyes, and even headaches.
- Blue Light Protection: All Maui Jim lenses block 100% of all harmful UV rays, protecting your eyes from damage and long-term health risks.
Maui Jim Prescription Sunglass at Murata Eyecare
Being outside under the sun is one of life’s simple pleasures. But too much time in the sun without UV protection is bad for the eyes. To protect your eyes from the sun’s harmful rays, getting a pair of prescription sunglasses is important. At Murata Eyecare Optometry, we get to know your individual style and unique needs. Our eyecare team will help you customizeyour sunglasses to fit your needs and lifestyle. If you have questions about our line of eyewear or need help booking an eye exam, call us at (805) 522-7007.